Thank you very much to everyone for your submissions. We have recieved enough and have narrowed down our choices. We will not be concidering any others now. Thank you again.
We are looking for a new banner for the top of our website which is getting built. The website is a standard solution provided by Real Web Solutions http://www.realwebagent.com/ They will be hosting the site and will create the pages based on the look and feel of the web banner.
We will need 2 copies of the same banner, but different names and pictures:
1 with Carol Borg firstname.lastname@example.org AND
1 with Philip Kocev email@example.com
We have attached a sample sketch of something we have played with. We’d like to see something along this line, BUT if you have other ideas you want to submit we are open to seeing something new.
For style, we like very clean, crisp, contemporary, urban feel. Less words the better! We want something inviting and modern, that makes people feel relaxed. We don't want traditional real estate advertising. As an example we like these styles: http://www.be-at-home.com/ or http://www.spiegelmeyer.ca If you search Toronto Realtors you will be able to see what other Real Estate Agents are doing – and remember we want to be different and cleaner.
For colours, we really like the idea of steel blue with brown and grey accents - but feel free to get creative and show us something else as well, as long as its colours that work with the iPro Realty logo - as we can not change this.
- Our picture, name etc in the as the main thing you see when you come to the page (maybe towards the left?)
- Please make our pictures floating in the background
- Contact # 416-364-2036 and logo can be anywhere else
- Note that all the web page buttons will be underneath the banner, so we want the banner to be as clean as possible so the buttons are noticeable
- We don’t’ want a lot of images, but like the idea of some kind of sketched outline of a city (maybe the Toronto skyline) – but no real pictures of houses as everyone else does this and we want to be different
Carol & Philip