Wiggly McGee (Main Character)
• Tooth Fairy for monsters
• All about action, rough and tough, NOT a pink princess
• She hates dresses and sparkles, preferring practical clothes, but
she still has to be very pretty so it will appeal to girls
• She flies ON a toothbrush, which is powered by spearmint
toothpaste and can go really fast.
• really wild golden hair
• funky, interesting, fun
• Her wings are beat up with some scars from old monster
encounters, not sparkly and fresh
• She has a magic wand
• She has a small, magical bag to store the teeth
• She does NOT leave money for monsters teeth
• tooth fairy crown (optional)
• Any interesting tooth related accessories are encouraged, example
tooth shaped bag, rings, let your imagination free.
If you want to draw monsters on the cover as well, you can make them
up, or you can use the Monsters described in the book below:
• fire monster (female, she wears a flame-colored leotard,
sweatband and legwarmers) near a volcano surrounded by ocean
• ice monster (white, ball of fluff, huge circular ears, green
lips, REALLY long tongue)
• none of the monsters sleep with pillows
The front cover:
• Title: Wiggly McGee Monsters’ Tooth Fairy
• By Natasha Hanson
No text along the spine, please.
The Summary for back:
The Top Three Reasons Being a Monsters’ Tooth Fairy Was Hard
1. Kids always slept on pillows. Monsters were way too tough acting
to use pillows.
2. Kids always put their teeth under their pillows. Monsters
weren’t nice enough to leave them in one spot.
3. If you accidentally woke up a monster, it would eat you
up—unlike kids, who rubbed their eyes and thought they were just
seeing things, which gave the tooth fairy time to fly away safely.
1. The title should be legible when the cover is shrunk down to a
thumbnail (roughly) 100 pixels wide x 144 pixels tall
2. Resolution: 300ppi
3. We do NOT have a preference of CMYK or RGB.
4. Please see the attachment for the size specifications. (5"x8" book
+ margin and bleeds)
5. If you use a black background on the cover, please use CMYK
(60/40/40/100), RGB (0/0/5) or Hex #000005 because our printer will
not print backgrounds with blacker blacks. Sorry, I think this is
Thanks for entering! We're excited to see your design!