The cover should have the following elements;
1) A sleek high tech 300 + foot white luxury yacht anchored in front of an atoll. This is the background.
2) A massive explosion behind the yacht. The yacht is not exploding. It's a smaller boat that exploding, but we can't see the smaller boat. All we see is the explosion.
3) Two Sea Doos racing away from the explosion. The Sea Doos race towards us. They move in single file. One in front of the other. One man and woman on each. The men drive. The men are in their 40s. Fit. Crew cuts. The man on the lead Sea Doo is shirtless and wears torn khakis. The man on the second wears a polo shirt and Khakis. AK-47 rifles are slung across their chests. (If details permit)
4) The sky is dark. The scene takes place at night. It's raining heavy. Lightning rips the sky open.
5) The seas are violent. Water smashes off the Sea Doos. Maybe they're doing wheelies? One jumps a wave?
6) I'd like 'DavidBFeeney.com' written on the spine of the novel instead of my name.
The title, 'Terror On The High Seas' is across the top. My name,
'David B. Feeney' is nearer the bottom or at least not at the top.
This book is being published via Createspace. It will be 6 x 9. Createspace typically puts the ISBN box 0.25" up from the bottom trim line of the back cover and 0.25" to the left of the spine. The box measures 2" wide and 1.2" tall. Please leave a white box in this location and dimensions.
I'd also like to have my photo on the back and a blurb. Keep the photo smaller not larger an inch wide by an inch or more tall.
I have attached photos of luxury yachts, etc as examples. Feel free to embellish.