Wie jim.riggs das erste buchcover Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
.I am a self-publishing university textbook author and currently have four textbooks that I am selling for university engineering classes.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I need a book cover design for a freshman engineering textbook. The book is 8 inches by 10 inches. Please note that the picture attached here is not in the correct proportions in the thumbnail. To see the correct proportions go to Wikipedia and search for "Burj Khalifa, Dubai". I would like the title (An Introduction to Engineering Fundamentals and MATLAB" and my name "James B. Riggs" on the front cover only. In addition there will be a spline with the title, author and publisher as well as the back cover. The finalists will be provided the extra material for the back cover.
NEW NOTE: Please do not limit your design to the attached photo. So far the best design does not use this photo.
FOR FINALISTS: The spline should have the title length wise. At the top of the spline, "Riggs" should appear across the width. Across the bottom of the spline, "Ferret Publishing" should appear across with width.
On the back cover, the following should appear:
An Introduction to Engineering Fundamentals and MATLAB
• This text provides a general structure with which to undertake the study of engineering and is designed to be useful for a student’s entire undergraduate program.
• This textbook is written in a student-friendly fashion with easy to understand explanations and lots of examples.
• Part II Introduction to MATLAB offers a comprehensive introduction to using MATLAB for the uninitiated student. Part II culminates by presenting how to use MATLAB built-in functions to solve engineering equations.
• Examples and problems in the chapters are relevant to engineering and are based on the background of high school math, physics and chemistry.
• Self-assessment questions and problems are presented at the end of most sections and answers are provided in Appendix A.
• Appendix B contains highly detailed solutions of selected problems from the end of the chapters.
I would like a cover design that is both attractive and elegant.
The ISBN is 978-0-9669601-7-4
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten