Wie Ian Tipton das erste icon- oder button-design Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
I make educational apps which help people learn foreign languages.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I would like a new icon for my app "French Verb Conjugator". It's an educational app which helps people to conjugate French verbs. The current icon is just a section of the French flag but it's looking quite old fashioned now. I would like to replace the old icon with one which is clean and modern.
* It needs to include the colours of the French flag. It doesn't necessarily need to include an actual flag.
* I also have apps for studying German, Spanish etc. so it should be possible to use the core design but change the colour scheme to suit each app. It needs to be obvious that the apps are part of a collection but it should be easy to distinguish between the French/German/Spanish apps. To be clear though, for this contest I'm only requesting an icon for the French app but I'd just like you to bear this in mind.
* I don't mind experimenting with solid colour backgrounds (rather than white). Perhaps a blue background for the French app? In fact, this might make it easier to distinguish between the French/German/Spanish app (of course, feel free to be creative though).
* Please don't include any text in the logo. The app name is localised into multiple languages so it won't make sense (or we'd need to make lots of icons which would be very time consuming).
* The app should support Google Play's new icon design guidelines: https://developer.android.com/googl…ifications