The below is the information which we are trying to communicate.
• Global loyalty & incentives leader for over 25 years
• Helping local clients since 2007
• Programs in over 180 countries
Power2Motivate platform -
• Cloud based SAAS platform = low IT costs, quick to market and ongoing development
• Fully branded, customisable, flexible feature rich portal (referring to ability to use whatever features they choose to)
• Communications suite loaded with great communications tools (Newsfeed, eDMs)
• Full data visibility and real time program reporting to support business decisions
Customer service –
• Dedicated team to guide, deliver and manage your strategy and program
• Detailed program reporting and analysis tools to track engagement and activity
Driving sales, loyalty & the right behaviours
• Long term programs and tactical campaigns
• Highly targeted growth programs focusing on individuals, customer segments, specific suppliers or regions
• Collect detailed customer data for improved relationships and better business decision making
• Detailed ROI reporting to manage and adapt activity
Motivating your customers
• Excite, inspire and motivate your customers with over 35,000 rewards
• Appeal to all your different demographic and psychographic markets
• Personalised portal to track success, shop for rewards and stay informed
• Dream tracker for members to set rewards goals & monitor progress to achieving them
Keep customers informed, engaged and up to date
Communications suite –
• Product training
• News & updates
• Points statements
Why implement a Customer Loyalty Program?
• Deliver sales and increase your share of wallet (be more competitive)
• Drive more of the right behaviours from your sales network
• Create loyal and motivated customers with reward incentives
• Develop a strong competitive barrier
• Develop stronger, closer customer relationships
Stats (Directivity and Citrus 2013):
• 46% of Australians feel more loyal to a brand because of a loyalty program and 55% would choose a product/company with a loyalty program over one without.
• Sending communication that is tailored and personalised is what matters to a massive 46% of loyalty program members.
• 37% of loyalty program members want updates on relevant news about a company and its products & services.
• 77% of loyalty program members prefer point based programs that allow members to redeem points for merchandise, vouchers or other rewards.