VaxWorks is a new Australian-based company operated by an experienced public health nurse which will initially provide the services listed below and will then expand into a broader range of employee wellbeing programs.
- Provision of flu vaccination services to employees in workplaces. Audience – employers, human resource managers.
- Provision of vaccination services to the general public through pharmacies. Audience – pharmacists and the public.
- Provision of community vaccination services to disadvantaged groups. Audience - government and the general public (awareness).
- Professional development/educational services about immunisation for Registered Nurses.
- Provision of first aid/resuscitation training for general practitioners/family physicians and their staff, childcare centres, workplaces and parent groups.
- Consultancy services on public health/primary health care services. Audience – government and local health services.