A successful Retirement Style is based on 8 components:
1) Passion--finding your life's meaning, exploring education, volunteering
2) Health--living a healthy lifestyle and looking for wellness
3) Relationships--maintaining/developing relationships with family and friends
4) Finances--planning for retirement and being confident of your investment decisions
5) Attitude--accepting that this is a new stage in your life and embracing all it brings
6) Leisure--doing all the things that bring you happiness
7) Location--finding the right place(s) to live
8) Work--continuing your career in some capacity or finding a brand new one
Ideally, I'd like to symbolize each of these components with very simple line drawings (preferably in bright primary colors). I'd like then to evoke feelings thinking, exploring options and taking action.
After finding an appropriate symbol for each category, I think an effective logo will array them in a grid (with something filling the center spot of the grid such as the company initials (RS) or some other visually balancing item). I will create a scheme where I highlight the appropriate symbol to show sections within my materials, so the overall design should support that, as well. The attached pictures show what comes to my mind when I think of these concepts (but they are only for context not a literal outline of what I am seeking).