1. We like curved lines & script fonts (but know they can be a challenge for readability).
2. “Underground” represents the value of healthy soil to every aspect of life. We grow hemp and take soil biodiversity seriously.
3. We do NOT want a cannabis leaf. We’d like the brand to represent herbs, soil, roots, seeds, seedlings, vibrant plant life, etc.
4. We would like green to be a primary color and are open to other organic color pairings. Brown is one idea but it’s a difficult color to make attractive.
5. We may print materials on recycled, Kraft colored paper products.
6. Sustainability, buying local and being environmentally conscious is important to our brand and our consumers.