IMPORTANT UPDATE: Just to let you know that the DREAMS LAB inspiration on the brief is the one that I LOVED the most. Because of its texture, contrast and concept. Thanks!
VERY IMPORTANT: I'm updating the project with some useful information for all designers involved. So...
1) If possible, try not to use the letters of my name when creating an image for the logo... I want something really unique, something related to languages, learning, "multiethnicity".
2) You can still use the letters of name in case you have a great concept or idea for the image.
3) I want to share what I consider a really amazing work of art, which is this videoclip by Shakira (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w). I really like the contrast of colors and the "multiethnicity" represented on the videoclip, that's an idea and a feeling I would like to have on my brand.
4) The logo has to be unique, has to convey feeling of something alive, passion, "multiethnicity", which are all thing related to languages in general. I know it's kinda hard to combine this an education niche, but our project/course is really different from usual course, so we need a really different a innovative visual image :D
5) I want you guys to be insanely creative and go totally out of your comfort zone... I want you guys to create something unique, something awesome :D
If you want to know a little more about my work, you can check my Facebook Fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/mairovergara2, my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/mairovergara, and my blog at http://www.mairovergara.com. All of those sites are totally not profession in terms of design, I plan to rebuild everything with a new and profession look (I'm starting with a quest for a new logo!).