Pure. Plant. Powerful.
THINGS THE LOGO SHOULD NOT BE:
• Too feminine or girly (unisex)
• Scripted, Cursive, Elizabethan typography
• Hard to read, overly ornate, crowded or jammed with detail
• Shiny or gold
• No cheesy clip art graphics
THINGS THE LOGO SHOULD BE:
• Visually impactful from a distance
• Strong Image that is recognizable without the lettering (think Starbucks / Burts Bees)
• Distinct and creative use of color – the coloring needs to be as much a part of design as logo image and typography)
• Use rich earthy green or taupe hues for Lettering
• Simple, clean, touch of whimsy okay
• You can play with breaking up the lettering into syllables and unique symbols like: Pûŗetanicalš
• No hyphens.
• Distinctive Typography
Core Target customer:
Women 35 – 55, mid-high income
Less concerned about scent and more about what’s going on their skin. Can’t use cheap products off the shelf.
Educated, socially aware, style/product influencers in their home, with their significant others,
Environmentally conscious – above average
Consider themselves, other or ethnic, nontraditionally beautiful
Tremendous sense of self pride and confidence in their looks
Packaging samples here:
We would like to work with a designer who will also design the labels for our products incporating the logo.