Decanter is a winebar in the old town of Tallinn, Estonia
What does decanter mean ?
* Decanter is a stoppered glass container into which wine or spirit is decanted.
Why you choose decanter ?
* I was looking for a name which would be related to wine and easy to pronounce, i want it to be catchy.
what kind of decoration you will have ?
The style of the winebar is rustic. We will have Chesterfield styled sofas tables and bar are made from aged tree, also the sealing has aged wooden beams. Premises is located in the old town of Tallinn, some of the walls are original medieval stone.
Mixing it up with metal elements, old copper looking, we want Decanter to look comfortable but the same time classy.
Is just wine or other drinks ?
* As much as i would personally love to have just wine - for business it is not the best strategy. I will have a trendy selection of beers, adding strong alcohol such as whiskey, gin, vodka etc. Customers are different, so are their preference in drinks. Decanter will try to find a option for everyone .
Is there a specific country you will focus ?
* I would focus on Spain and Portugal. But i will have selection of Italian, French, and other countries wine. With time!
What is the target of people you want ?
* My ideal customers would be local people, probably mid class and higher, professionals. After work, come for a glass of your choice and a tapa next to it. Expats and tourist community as well is in high demand.