1. PeopleProductive is dedicated to helping post-industrial companies build competitive advantage by unlocking the full productivity of their workforce.
2. I want a design that is simple, yet very telling that grabs you. Simplicity is often the most elegant.
3. I am open to good ideas. I am not trying to shape your design, but to give you thoughts about what makes people productive in order to stimulate creative ideas.
4. You can capitalize what you need to capitalize to make the logo work.
5. Here is what makes people productive. As noted above, these are just thoughts that can inform your work:
- They collaborate deeply with one another
- They bring positive emotional energy to what they do becuase they are motivated
- They are creative because they love what they do and are charged up
- They are happy because they feel safe and cared about
6. I want the name of the company to be the most prominent aspect of the logo. The winning design will have a subtlety to it, while at the same time it will capture and communicate a very human message. Please do not create large graphics above the words that overpower the name. The graphics should be somehow integrated into the name.
That should be enough. I am open to good ideas.