Industries Explained is a new venture that aims to disrupt the market research industry by offering low priced market summary documents for purchase via its website.
The company is being set up by a group of highly educated Management Consultants from top tier firms.
Each document contains a descriptive overview of how a market operates, who the key companies involved are, what trends are driving and reshaping the industry and where readers can go to find out more. They are high quality, thoroughly researched and are lower cost than existing options. The documents are written by people with an inside view on each industry who have deep experience in both market research and the industry in which they are writing
Long term the brand aims to establish itself as a significant operator in the global market research industry
QUALITIES OF THE BRAND:
1. Attention to detail in the research process
2. Deep knowledge of the industries and access to hard to find information - “an insiders view”
3. Trust worthy data sources
4. Fast growth business with an attitude that it is trying to disrupt the market
5. A view that access to information is vital in todays world
1. Primarily professionals (consultants, accountants, lawyers, bankers, investors) who are looking for a quick, simple and thorough overview of how an industry works
2. Highly educated
3. 22 to 40 years old but mainly 28-35
4. Customers will be located worldwide