I am looking for the logo to evoke two key concepts about the business: a) ‘telework’ (employees working anywhere, often from home) and b) the nature of the business. The business is different to its competitors in that it offers:
* a strategic overview that aligns the advice with each business' needs and direction
* coherent, integrated advice that looks at the whole system of work i.e. the people, processes and infrastructure (instead of disparate pieces of advice about the different aspects involved)
* clear, practical steps for implementation
* tailored solutions
* advice that seeks to take advantage of the latest learning, to identify key factors/trends in behaviour that can cut through complexity
- essentially, TeleworkHowTo.com does the hard thinking for people, to make it easier for them to make telework work.
I would like to have the capacity to change the tagline at future points.
'Telework' can evoke 'telemarketing' but over the coming years it is likely to become more and more familiar as the practice is currently booming & the pressures driving that change are going to increase.
People have used the terms 'anywhere working', 'remote working', 'telecommuting' and 'working from home' to mean the same thing, which is essentially a flexible work arrangement where an employee regularly works from home, or from somewhere else, using ICT to stay connected to the office.
Focusing on the technology of telework is likely to date the logo quite quickly. The key concept is the ‘remoteness’ or that the person is ‘out of office’ but working and that the person could be ‘anywhere’.
I am keen to avoid the look and feel of telework.gov.au.
It would be great to have a design element that could eventually become ‘iconic’ of the brand.
Both men and women are important in the target group.
My preference is for lower case teleworkhowto.com
The 'wallpaper' file above just has nice colour combinations - I quite like the way it uses grey and other colours.
The 'photo' concept below is the best idea I've had about what the logo might look like - it conveys a standard consulting look, but is a bit more of a dynamic 'tick' and the 'teleworkhowto.com' still front and centre is probably enough to convey the 'modern' feel. Another important element of the tick is the 'threads' or 'streams' that it has - as per above, it is integrated advice that does the hard thinking for people that I am hoping to convey.