Hello! I'm starting a website company with a bit of spark! Very excited to see what people can come up with!
1 - What the company does: a web development company for human beings not technical people. The brand should feel more like a pro racing team or fashion label than a website company.
2 - Brand name needs to convey: professional, passionate, not too serious (but not silly or juvenile either)
3 – target audience:
35 year old Caucasian business owners with less than 25 employees.
4 - Personality:
- If my business was a public figure: Johnny Depp meets Brad Pitt
- If my business was a clothing line: lacoste
- If my business was an age: 35
- If my business drove a car: Audi TT
5 - Don't want: the usual 'IT company' image. Example of what to avoid: enterpriseitglobal.com, http://www.thewebcompany.com.au, IBM. Basically I'm trying to get away from the stereotypical IT image of jargon, 'Solutions', 'consultants', 'maximize' and 'efficiency'
6 - Do want:
- A little bit funky, passionate and very real. Simple is good. The slogan for the company is 'Simplifying Technology'.
- I would like a version of the logo just by itself as well as one with the words 'simplifying technology near it somewhere. This is so I could use them for business cards and a website.
Looking forward to the submissions! Thanks in advance for your entries and creativity!