We are looking for an outstanding design for a medical app that will be used by a huge demographic: 14-21 year old juvenile diabetics and 40-65 year old, elderly type 2 diabetics. It must be a single consistent design, with an easy-to-use interface. Attached is the current design that we would like redesigned. The .PSD file of the original design will be provided to help you with the start of the redesign. This new redesign must encompass ALL of the following requirements:
- Update the look and feel to convey an exciting, modern, high tech medical device
- These design updates/changes should be to ALL elements (background, layout, font, and icons)
- Original design file must remain in .PSD format and remain the same size
- All fonts used must be provided in packaged font files as both .ttf and .otf
- The final design should retain these functions of the original design:
- Displaying the last result, including the value and date/time of the result
- Providing links to all of the existing functions on the display.
- the design will change the top color depending on the range of the result. For example, low results are blue, mid are green, high are orange, and really high are red. With that in mind, the design should allow the reading to be clear.
- The winning designer will provide all of the original artwork files and font files, allowing permission for their work to be used/distributed for commercial use and for artwork to be altered or edited.