Wie IMA das erste sonstiges design Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
IMA Management and Technology
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Unternehmen und Beratung
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
IMA Management & Technology provides intelligent, blue-ribbon business consulting services to Australia’s largest organisations. We believe that consulting is a long-term proposition, so we create close relationships based on trust, honesty and the continual delivery of quality through a flexible engagement model. (For more information please visit http://www.ima-mt.com.)
IMA is committed to developing consultants as individuals, and as professionals, by using the Ascend training program that draws on the skills and experience of our consultants to provide a range of continuously improved peer learning modules.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Ascend provides a suite of training programs and options for our people, assisting consultants with their career development, providing an easier avenue to changing roles, improving skills, or just learning on subjects that interest them. It combines online and classroom delivery of training and covers a wide range of work related topics. Ascend operations manager keeps a log of all courses delivered, consultants attending the course and who has acquired an industry certification (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner)
Ascend in conjunction with GM of Recruitment, would like to showcase IMA’s unique Ascend Training program and courses offered, to anyone visiting the IMA office including potential clients and candidates.
The designer needs to
1. design a “Wall of Fame” which will showcase courses delivered and list of consultants attending the course
2. create a design that provides an insight into how IMA strives to develop its consultants and how Ascend creates value.
1. All design elements (.e.g. Title, course details etc.) need to be ready for print
2. The course names and attendees need to be editable (e.g. Templates that can be edited and printed)
1. Designing imagery that would be appealing and corporate style
2. Not necessary to use IMA branding and fonts, but should work from the same colour pallet so that it can be complimentary when used in the same environment (artwork or location).
3. Must be clever in design, incorporating the purpose and meaning of Ascend and appealing to a wide audience.
1. Approx Wall size: 4000mm x 1300mm
2. Wall Background Colour: Light Blue
3. Title: Ascend – Wall Of Fame
4. No of courses: Approx 12 courses (at any given time)
5. Each Course Details:
5a. Name of Course (e.g. BPMN Training)
5b. Course Presenter (e.g. John Rockford)
5c. Course Attendees: (List of consultants attending the course)
5d. Some indication against the name of consultant who has acquired a certification
6. IMA Corporate Branding Palette
6a. Light Blue: R 67 G 194 B 194
6b. Grey: R 102 G 102 B 100