I require a design package for my website. This means I need:
* A new blog header (current one can be found here: http://www.hellowordsmith.com)
* A logo that can be used on all my publications (for example, I send out project briefs, invoices and workbooks that all need a logo) (for example, I love the little logo that is found next to the header on the blog posts on this site http://www.bettymeansbusiness.com/, but I am open to any ideas)
* Eight stylistically cohesive images as follows:
Four of them to replace the ones found on this page - http://www.hellowordsmith.com/services/. So they'll say 'Editing', 'Copywriting', and 'Momentum Package', plus a new one to join these that says 'Blog Boost'.
Plus, I need another similar image/button for the specific page for each individual service. That is, if you click on the existing 'editing' button, it takes you to a page with another image that has a definition for 'copy editing'. There's also one for copywriting on the /copywriting page. I'd also like another image for each of the 'Momentum Package' (you can see the existing on on the page ending /momentum-package) and the new 'Blog Boost' page (which I have not yet created). These last two won't have any extra text on them, but the images for the individual pages can be more elaborate or fancy or detailed or something (if you think that will work! Am open to suggestions).
* A cover page for reports that I send out. I send out reports to people that detail branding strategies, editorial schedules, engagement directions etc. The cover page should have room for me to add the title of the report and the client's name. I usually create the reports in Microsoft Word, then send them as pdfs. So I am thinking that a jpg image that still has room for me to type might be the best format?
* Suggestions for a primary and secondary colour palette and
* A range of typography that can be used for communications
* Can all images please be provided in EPS, JPEG and PNG file formats.
Further direction: I’m not at all attached to the colour scheme that I have at the moment, so anything goes in this respect. I will also be updating the existing photos/images, so don’t feel that you need to work in with those. I am really after an aesthetic makeover, and I would greatly value your opinion!
Feel I’m going for: I want people to come to my site and feel (1) that this is a high-end service. That my services are clearly premium and of a very high quality. That I mean business. (2) That it is a personalised service. Not flashy or showy or generic or cheap. And (3) That it’s beautiful and appealing.
My main audience is women, aged 25-35, who have their own online businesses or blogs. They are educated and professional, like to dabble in health & wellness, they think that their internet business is going to give them a heap more time and energy to focus on the things that they really love doing (yoga, writing, reading, hanging out with their husband, buying expensive candles and journals and fine wines!). They want to use a service that feels top quality, is personalised, is damn good, is established, and is going to get them where they want to go. My site needs to make them heave a sigh of relief that they’ve found someone who’ll help them create the words they need to tell their story most effectively…
… And I need you to help *me* tell *my* story most effectively – through pictures, colours and images.
Thank you so much for your participation. I am truly grateful to have the assistance and guidance of people with far more creative design wisdom than myself! Thank you!