The purpose is to revamp http://www.logosw.net.
(this website will be in French, but you can use English for you work of course. Be careful that French words are slightly longer than the English terms).
What should really be displayed as links:
a link to the forum, our support phone number. Ideally a link for downloading our two remote assistance tools.
The layout is free. Including a full screen background with slides (like te top part of http://demo.thememove.com/?item=polygon would be a good idea.
The navigation entries are the following (see http://www.logosw.net/):
1. discovering the software (template B). Subcategories show the software modules :
a. patient file
b. communications (printing, emails)
c. treatment plans
d. imaging, xray, photos
g. materials stocks
k. medical information management
l. hardware requirements (quite different from the previous ; it may be in an other section, perhaps in section 2)
m. dentists testimonials (same)
<note: 3 ou 4 sections may appear in the future, it should be easy to add>
2. other services : websites solutions for dentists (mays be relocated or merged with another section?), partnerships, software updates, downloads, documents, FAQ and useful links (this subcategories may be merged/spread with other entries)
3. coordinates, acces to the call center, remote assistance, trainings (currently : http://www.logosw.net/services.php) (template C)
4. forum (http://www.logosw.net/forum/list.php?3 , we will use template C as its new skin). Very important, it's quite active and appreciated.
5. a private section for our customers (template C), that offers (no specific order):
a. the download of the invoices
b. pay online
c. purchase hardware
d. see sent SMS
A legal information webpage...
Our logo exists in two modes:
- full for the home page : http://www.logosw.net/images/logo.gif (the orange frame around the tooth must be round)
- small for the other pages : only keep the tooth (http://www.logosw.net/favicon.ico - the frame may be round or a square in this case)
You may change this organisation.
Finally, the most responsive to device format it is, the better!