The School of Engineering is migrating to Office 365 for email and calendar on July 27th 2015.
Key benefits of the migration include:
* Unified campus wide calendar system (goodbye to Doodle polls)
* 50GB of storage for each person
* Mac users will get a much better integration with service (including
* integrated calendar)
* Webmail interface improvements
* Better mobile support
* Fewer maintenance outages
* If you use Outlook or Apple Mail you can continue to use them as you currently do, with no change to the interface.
* If you use webmail, the user interface will look different but will have similar functionality and additional features.
* Mobile devices will continue to receive, send, delete, and manage email as they do today. Non MDM phones will need manual configuration after the migration.
Prepare for the move:
http://stanford.io/1IcdEY9 (designer: show the URL as well as a QR code)
http://stanford.io/1BKc2Um (designer: show the URL as well as a QR code)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org