Please find demo.pdf to explain the product. Despite the product is a bit innovative, it remains self explaining, otherwise please contact me for any question.
By Thursday 30st May 2019 end of the day CET:
1 packagings with final working electronic files (with working layers) of the deliverables to amend them on case by case basis for various countries, regions, needs, etc.
Technical features of the packaging:
paper (300g glossy), outside color printed
2 closing tabs (top, bottom),
1 retail hanging tab with euro hole (top)
Layout/template according to “template box inside 282x84x20mm.png” and “template box inside 282x84x20mm.dwg”. FYI, I personally couldn’t check the file .dwg, which I got from the packaging factory, please let me know if there is a problem with this file. Normally both files are the same content in terms of layout/template.
II] Look & Feel:
1. The attached mockup “Packaging draft Yellow.png” are intuitive concepts of mine. I have no background in graphic/industrial design. Therefore feel free to deviate from it concerning the artwork, taking into account the content I did list below in the detailed specifications.
2. Concerning the mood or look & feel, I have the following keywords:
* modern & a bit minimalist (like the logo SKEWI) to avoid the reader to be overwhelmed by the infos,
* a touch of fun because the product is about bbq/grill,
* a touch of seriousness to teach what is the innovative product about,
* it should pop-up in the retail store,
* it should transmit confidence so that the consumer buys.
3. The content listed below is quite extensive and the limited surface on the packaging might not allow to put everything on it, therefore I might very well decide to remove some languages, logos etc. I am open for discussions.
III] Detailed specifications for each part of the project:
With “Packaging draft Yellow.png” you can see some draft of a packaging I had in mind with 6 faces:
- minimalistic photo view of the skewer without food,
- logo of the product/company,
- “2x inside” big and bold.
One long side side:
- 5 photos of the grips of the five versions of the product available on the market:
* Pantone PQ-185C - red / #E4002B
* Pantone PQ-803C - yellow / #FFE900
* Pantone PQ-2192C - blue / #0091DA
* Pantone PQ-2287C - green / #5BC500
* Pantone PQ-Orange021C - (Dutch) orange / #FE5000
- Text: “other product color versions and original recipes online: http://www.skewi.xyz, @skewi.xyz” with Facebook and Instagram logos
Other long side:
* EN 2x stainless steel skewers with silicone grips
* NL 2x rvs spiesjes met siliconen handvatten
* FR 2x brochettes inox avec poignées en silicone
* DE 2x Edelstahlspieße mit Silikongriffen
* ES 2x pinchos de acero inoxidable con empuñaduras de silicona
* IT 2x spiedini in acciaio inox con impugnature in silicone
* PT 2x espetos de aço inoxidável com punhos de silicone
- 2 small oblique skewers without food according to “Skewi without food Yellow.png” at the right extremity of the side
- Monochrome Pantone PQ-803C - yellow / #FFE900
- Logo ‘green dot’,
- Logo ‘recycle’
- Logo ‘CE’ not shown yet on my draft, still to be inserted.
- Contrary to what the draft shows, the back side has several portion in the following order from top to bottom:
1. Title “SKEWI ?” just below the hanging hole for retail,
2. “easy cook.png”, title “EASY COOK” with text “EN successful cooking without grips NL geslaagd & makkelijk grillen zonder de handvatten DE erfolgreiches & einfaches Grillen ohne Griffe FR cuisson facile & toujours réussie sans les poignées”,
3. “easy serve.png”, title “EASY SERVE” with text “EN clean serving NL schoon gebruik DE sauberes Verwenden FR utilisation propre”,
4. 1 photo “Skewi with food Yellow.jpg” cropped to see closely the skewer on the whole width of the packaging,
5. further (legal) logos & texts: inter alia and not necessarily in that order:
* "Designed in Holland”
* “EN The product may cause burns. Read notice first. NL Het product kan brandwonden veroorzaken. Lees eerst de instructie. FR Le produit peut causer des brûlures. Lire la notice en premier. DE Das Produkt kann Verbrennungen verursachen. Anleitung zuerst lesen.”,
* food contact logo & "food contact safe”,
* dishwasher safe logo & "dishwasher safe”,
* BPA free logo & “BPA free”,
* logo not a toy 0-9 years old,
* “imported in the EU by Skewi B.V., Jacob Hopstraat 4, 2582TV The Hague, The Netherlands”,
* “Made in PRC. © Skewi B.V. 2019 all rights reserved, intellectual property applies”, packaging SKU “item PY01”,
* Compact version of the barcode: the original bars and codes will be reduced 20% max.