The packaging design should be in the same design language as the attached picture of the bags. So please mainly use black and gold colours with a bit white maybe. We also want no pictures on our design, just symbols or outlines.
On the front there should just be the outline of the Tamper (pictures Attached) and the Name "Kaffee Tamper Set" and maybe the size of Ø 51mm but this could be at the back too.
On the top there should just be the logo in the colours white and Gold like attached.
On the side there should just be the Logo in big, so there you can just see a part of it, in a little bit lighter grey than the packaging is. Like it is on the bag in the picture attached.
Tere Should be a consumer Tipp as follows.
1. Line: A Coffee bean Symbol and "16 - 18g"
2. Line: A symbol for coarsness of the coffee powder and "Sehr fein"
3. Line: A Water Symbol and "40 ml"
4. Line: A temperature Symbol and "95°C"
5. Line: A symbol for time "30 sek."
And somewhere on this side should be placed the outline of a portafilter coffee machine.
There should be at some place following Text: "Lieber Kunde, wir von ROASTEIN danke Dir für Dein Vertrauen in unser Produkt.
Wir wünschen Dir unvergessliche Momente beim genießen Deines frisch zubereiteten Espressos, gepresst mit Deinem neuen Kaffee Tamper.
- Entfalte den Barista in Dir -"
And below that text should be the founders Signatures (Attached)
Then there should be 3 Symbols:
1. A weight symbol with "380g" written under or near it
2. A Symbol for the Diameter and "Ø 51mm" written under or near it.
3. A symbol for dishwasher friendly and "Geschirrspüler freundlich (Holzgriff bitte entfernen)" written under or near it.
Then on the Bottom should be our Adress:
KHGB Ventures GmbH
and the Email and phone number:
And our Website:
Then there should be a Facebook sign with ROASTEIN written to it.
on the other side on the Bottom should be the attached Barcode and the two certificate Symbols.
I wish you good luck for the designs and hope to see some good designs soon.
If there are any questions please contact us.