We are looking for a stylish, striking, flat and minimalist design that will really set us apart from the mundane and generic look that most of our competitors have. Sleeping aids typically have packaging as boring as the pharmacy shelves they sit on, so we want the packaging to have a high-end look and feel that will turn heads. We will maintain communication with the talented artists in this contest to work toward a style we want.
You MUST have the following creatively and stylishly placed somewhere on the design:
"Dream Partner" - (our brand name)
"Snoring & Bruxism Solution" - (our tagline)
"Made in China" - (the country of origin)
1 Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
4 Nasal Vents
1 Instruction Manual
1 Protective Carrying Case" - (contents)
MUST-HAVE IMAGES (Please find attached):
- Our FNSKU bar code, which is very important and must be able to be scanned! PLEASE ignore the text underneath the bar code that says "snoring solution new." We do not want that included - only the bar code and numbers.
- Our sleeping couple illustration. We provided a black-and-white default image but also a multicolored version that can be used for inspiration or even used as is.
- Our Red Bird, Blue Bird logo. We included three slightly different versions. It is up to the designer's individual preference which one they choose to incorporate. We do prefer the logo is not too heavily incorporated (possibly in a corner or on the sides of the box).
If you need something to take up space on the back of the box (which is unlikely considering its small size), or if you just feel it will be an important addition, you might want to try incorporating the instructions:
"1. Insert blue handle into mouthpiece breathing hole then place into a shallow tray, making sure handle is not submerged.
2. Fill tray with boiled water (about 160 degrees Fahrenheit) and let sit for 20 seconds.
3. Avoid touching hot water and use blue handle to carefully remove mouthpiece from water.
4. Gently shake excess water from mouthpiece. Insert into mouth in a comfortable position and use fingers to press against teeth and gums.
5. Remove mouthpiece and place into tray of cool water to harden."
- Besides the logo - please try not to use more than two fonts on the packaging.
- The font we used for the logo is Filosofia Unicase OT if you would like to incorporate more of that!
- Take creative freedom if you disagree with our choice of wording anywhere (tagline included) or feel free to message us to discuss!
- Most of the image files attached are JPG. PLEASE let us know if you need any other file type and we will accommodate you.
Overall - we want something of the flat, minimalist persuasion that will compliment the provided illustration and our logo as well. Most importantly we want something that is going to set itself apart from our competition! Please do a quick Google or Amazon search to reference competitive brands or please feel free to private message us and we can provide examples of what we DON'T want to look like!