Our members do really amazing things - get kids outside, go on expeditions, tree climb, do adaptive programs and more. We are really an amazing group of people. We are very outdoorsy and we love AEE. Many people call this their professional home and say they have found their people when they come to a conference. Our logo is not very exciting but I would like to incorporate it in each of the stickers. Our org has the following values:
1. Global Community — Is an essential progression to further experiential education methodologies and practices around the globe.
2. Adventure and Challenge — Are two fundamental elements inseparable from the application of experiential learning, not only in the natural world, but in the classroom, workplace and beyond.
3. Reflective Leadership — Approaching leadership roles with presence and personal mastery is vital in strengthening our best practices as experiential educators.
4. Social Justice — Supporting people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and cultures is an integral part of developing successful experiential education programming.
5. The Natural World — Conservation of the natural world is key to protecting the enjoyment and learning of all individuals, communities and future generations.
6. Creative Play — A vital part of life-long development, that not only supports healthy emotional, social, intellectual, and physical growth but greatly enhances engaged learning experiences.