1. We need to create a design of the inner account functionality of our web site.
3. The new site we are developing will have a very simplistic, plain, minimalistic look. E.g. – http://www.dropbox.com . The color scheme of the inner account should be neutral – in greyish/silverfish colors. Or – pale blue, but in any way – it should not be too bright and colorful, distracting functionality.
The most important objective for designer in this contest is to achieve a very intuitive design feel for clients and make it NOT cluttered. It is important that design feels clear, easy to understand, functional and not overwhelming!
We suggest to use less color variety not to overload and less button, more links when it makes sense
4. File “account with graph final” shows the logic of the process (some of the elements are clickable and the logic of what happens when clicked is shown)
5. File “Account with description” - describes the functional specifics of the buttons inside an account
6. In order to make the decision, we will need:
- “all assignment” tab from “account with graph final” document – page 2
- “Messages” tab from the “account with graph final” document – page 3
7. The overall project includes all the pages listed in “Account with graph final” document
General comments for the design:
1. Avoid buttons/borders where possible
2. Try to “unclutter” the functional of inner account – we need it to look as simple and not loaded with information as possible
3. The file “Home page sample” – represents directions and inspiration for you for the feel of the inner account that we will want.
4. Note that the color scheme in “sample front page” file is not final and we will not necessarily use the orange color – so please be ready to adjust colors if necessary
5. Avoid using a lot of colors in the account – it has to be as neutral and simple as possible, yet the functional elements should be clearly distinguishable
6. We do need the functions described in the wireframes to be present, but the placing for them is not set in stone – if you have a good idea how to make the functions more convenient for the users – any changes will be appreciated.
Note that the file showing account functionality is just wireframes! This is not in any way the direction of the design that we want to use, this is just wireframes! Relative size, look and location of elements may change in order to achieve project objectives!
7. Avoid sticking to buttons for each single function (even if present in the wireframe) – they clutter the feel and the simplistic feel
8. Avoid borders between elements where possible (unless it is absolutely for the structure of the page)
9. Use modern plain, simplistic feel – without “volume” elements.