Please watch this video before you start to learn more about what our charity does http://youtu.be/JqKxttmN0uM
1) Attached are very detailed wireframes, please use them when designing the site as a guide for what elements go on each page. We definitely want your creativity to shine in how these elements are incorporated onto the page (and not just a carbon copy of how it's laid out on the wireframes). If there are additional elements that you think would enhance the page, please don't be shy about including them.
2) Finished product should be a layered PSD showing rollover states.
3) Prefer limited use of Burgues Script font.
4) Images are available for download from flickr.com with login WUWmarketing@yahoo.com and password "Wedd1ngs" case sensitive. After logging in, hover over "You" and then click on "Sets" to view the albums. To download a photo, click into it, and then on the bottom right click the "..." menu. Choose View All Sizes. From there, choose the size you want and click on the link towards the top of the page to download.
*All photos can be made available in larger size and without watermark upon request.
*Please keep track of which album you took the photo from in case we need to request an unwatermarked or larger size version from the original photographer.
*Some of our prettiest photos are in the following albums (Ctrl+F is the easiest way to locate these albums on the sets page): Tammy & Cameron, Nick & Bahar, Lindsay & Johann, Jo-ann & John, Heather & Chris, Erica & Jonathan, Sarah & Colin, Natalie & Kevin, Stacey & James, Stacy & Jared, Geoff & Noel, Christian & Rehanna, Janice & Cory, Lizbeth & Douglas, Lance & Tina, Alyssa & Jon.
4) SEO will be a key component in the development phase, please keep this in mind when designing.
5) Our timeframe for completion is very tight so fast responses and quick turnarounds will be key.